Would you like to get a slot car which drives this way?Â Choose the one you want and send an e-mail for paypal details and delivery time.Â Most kits are built to order which helps me keep costs down and I won’t ask for payment until it’s ready for dispatch.
- Mabuchi Motor 18.000rpm
- Spur Gear (Black 36 tooth)
- 3/32 Stainless Steel Axle blank 45mm Long
- 6 Axle bearings white Nylon
- Scalextric guide blade (Ninco Sprung guide for older 012-601 and 012-602 chassis)
- Alloy Wheel Hubs 15″ x 7″ to fit 3/32 axles
- Tyres 20×07 Narrow Classics Chassis kit 2 – Â£64 plus postage Full chassis kit you can assemble yourself.Â Everything you need from both pictures above.
Chassis kit 2 PLUS bodyshell – Â£83 plus postage
Chassis kit 3 -Â£80 plus postage Fully assembled chassis, ready to run The pickup truck has a slightly different chassis, the front axle is wider .Â Let me know when you order and I’ll make sure the parts are correct.
Pickup wheels and tyres, set of 4 – you can add to Chassis Kit 1 – Â£15 plus postage
Steering unit for PCS32 Chassis – Â£5 plus postage.
There are also a range of resin bodyshells, supplied as a kit you assemble and paint yourself.Â Decals are included where needed, see the page for more information.
- 1960 Czech V8. Â£24 plus postage
- 1963 Riverside Racer. Â£24 plus postage
- 1965 El Dorado Racer.Â Â£24 plus postage
- 1971 Muscle Car. Â£24 plus postage
- 1972 Bad Guys’ Limo.Â Â£24 plus postage
- 1972 Pimp’s Car. Â£24 plus postage
- 1972 LA Police Car. Â£24 plus postage
- 1974 Ex-Police Car.Â Â£24 plus postage
- 1975 P.I. Car. Â£24 plus postage
- 1976 Chicago Police Car. Â£24 plus postage
- 1977 Sheriff’s Car.Â Â£24 plus postage
- 1977 Smokey’s Car.Â Â£24 plus postage
- 1979 Jeep. Â£24 plus postage
- 1981 Van.Â Â£24 plus postage
- 1982 Pickup truck. Â£24 plus postage